Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Change Of Plans

Hey Hey.

I had planned on writing a different post today, but after yesterday’s events in Boston, it just didn’t seem appropriate. It is incredibly sad what our world is coming to.
My heart and prayers go out to all those affected by the recent tragedy. Horrific events like this make me realize how lucky we all are just to be alive. Yesterday was a busy and quite stressful day filled with random errands that had to get done. I was complaining I didn’t have enough time to do my homework, had to get certain food items we were out of, blah blah blah.

Then I turned on the news during dinner and realized I shouldn’t be complaining at all. I am alive, healthy, and safe. That is all that matters in life.

Little things that we take for granted should be appreciated more. Arguing with the boyfriend, stressing about my to-do lists, and just about stupid things in general are so silly.
I’m finding myself out of words to express how I feel so I’m keeping this post short today.
Hope all of you are safe and healthy, especially my Boston blog friends <333

 -Ashley

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!